Wednesday, November 25, 2009

not even photoshop could help me know

what can I say, i'm incredibly new to this whole "fashion blogging" thing. I was invited to join Lookbook.nu which was a HUUUGGEE honor to me being as I am SUCH a newbie via the web to this whole scene, so here's my first look. One thing you should know about me is I love close...a ton. There is no such thing as too much, I love creating outfits, i love dressing other people, I love being out of the box when it comes to what i present myself in for the day. Am i feeling chic? Comfortable? Lazy? Sexy? Masculine? Ultra- Fem? I love all the options. It's a sense of complete control that I can't get from much else :) only thing is now I have to learn how to take a decent picture...because clearly I look like SUCH an amateur! This is horrid and I'm sure it will haunt me the rest of my blogging career. ish.

No comments:

Post a Comment